* Imagining the sunshine above the clouds.
* Being warmer than I am currently, cold is sad.
* Gratitude journalling.
* Being outside if it is not raining, of course, here it is currently really really raining, hence the sad for many of us!
* Actually playing with paints even when I don’t feel like it.
* Forgetting the realism and believing in media magic again.
* Fairy lights.
* Hats – they change the mood.
* Dreaming of Paris.
* Translating – everything takes a back seat when you are translating.
* Poetry. Just poetry.
* Planning new things for date night.
* Googling all the phrases I didn’t know the meaning of. Apparently “putting out” means something quite different to what I thought. I thought it was a chase kiss at the door at the end of a date. And subsequently re-assessing everything I’ve read that mentioned that.
* Making up Healing Boxes.
* Yoga, get on the mat. Go on, I know you don’t feel like it, me neither, makes no difference. Head over.
* Hanging out with the Trail Blazers in our secret Facebook cafe.
* Beauty rituals.
* Cake Wrecks.
* Radical belief; I live here surrounded by evidence of miracles, why would I not believe?