Christy Tennery-Spalding is an activist, yoga teacher and self-care instigator. Her classes also draw on yoga philosophy; Buddhist teaching and meditations; and some practices from Taoism.
Her wish is for a healthier, more just world for all of us to live in. And her deepest longing is for all of us to be free together.
I’m so excited to share her work with you, especially knowing that many of you are, like me, living with illness and in caring roles, working to make self-care work in the real world.
I love that Christy’s work supports the carers as well as those living with pain – and in many ways, aren’t we all a caregiver for someone/something, even ourselves?
In this Trailblazer Interview we talk about:
– What is real self care? How we can make it accessible.
– The mindset shift that can make you free, no matter where you are.
– Self-care that doesn’t have to feel like another thing on an unending to-do list.
– Caring for care-givers, activists and wellness warriors.
– The one thing you can do today to shift your relationship with self-care towards greater health.
Listen to this interview as a podcast:
View/download transcript (to follow).
A gift: Christy is offering her amazing course Sacred Focus at a special discount just for Trailblazer interview lovers, use the discount code ‘Grace’ for 25% off.