Trailblazer Interview: KC Baker & Public Speaking Skills to Transform Your Self & World
Previously an investment banking analyst and assistant for two US Senators, KC Baker is an international women’s thought leadership & public speaking skills trainer, speechwriter, and two-time TEDx speaker and is renowned for her unorthodox and highly effective methodologies.
She believes that the key to positive transformation in our world lies in supporting women in unleashing the brilliance of their voices.
Featured in the Wall Street Journal, The Daily Love, and Women 2.0, KC has been hailed as “One of the Top Planetary Changemakers” by Origin Magazine.
She has supported thousands of women around the world in finding the freedom, confidence and clarity to speak up and create change.
I’ve been blessed to have KC as my teacher for several years and her support has helped me tremendously, from teaching me the confidence to take the stage at TEDx, to helping my refine my business message and build a worldwide readership through my public speaking skills.
In this Trailblazer Interview we talk about:
- KC’s journey from living with severe acne that affected her confidence and communication to her current work as a trailblazer for women’s voices worldwide.
- The need to share women’s voices in our world – and what can change when we do.
- The importance of this work for people with illness/disability/trauma/grief/life crisis and entrepreneurs.
- KC’s top tips on claiming our voices, our message and our stage.
- The one thing you can do today to begin to reclaim your voice.
Transcript in process.
Gift: Speak Up For Your Business
For women out there who long to speak your truth and change the world, KC has just released a new free training program. Turn fear and doubt into freedom, and deeply own the value of what you have to say. Join me in doing this: http://bit.ly/29Bedjx
Inside you will learn how to:
– Speak up authentically and powerfully for what you believe in.
– Get clear on your message & have it spread like wildfire.
– Transform any fear or doubt about speaking publicly into total freedom.
– Embody the three most important feminine practices for being naturally confident & charismatic.
Join KC’s free training today: http://bit.ly/293O2z7
What’s the message you’re longing to share? Let me know in the comments.