Wondering what to do when you are sick at home? I hear you!
Illness can be devastating, scary and painful. But it can also be depressing, boring and serious. When you are very ill it’s easy to get into the habit of thinking medically and forgetting about the fun, human things that make life bright.
– Can you ask a visitor bring some nail varnish into the hospital, and give you a pretty pedicure?
– How about getting a new, exciting book and reading it aloud, or listening to the audio version?
– Maybe watching your favourite childhood films again would be a fun distraction?
– Or ordering a guide on coping well when you are sick and stuck in bed.
If you’re here because you are stuck in bed or at home (short or long term) and wondering how to cope, you aren’t alone…
If you’re stuck in bed and bored,
If you feel lonely, sad and left out,
If struggling with self-care (or lack of it) drains your energy and leads to spiralling self-criticism or shame,
…then Beyond the Boundaries: Finding Freedom & Fulfilment Within Four Walls. Self-Care Edition is for you.
When you live beyond the boundaries, you see your bed as a launch pad for living your life.
When you live beyond the boundaries, you learn to transcend your limits in everyday life.
When you live beyond the boundaries, you don’t have to wait until things are perfect to be happy.
You aren’t broken, you’re breaking boundaries.
Inside this ebook is empowerment, inclusion and accessible coping tools.
Beyond the Boundaries: Finding Freedom & Fulfilment Within Four Walls. Self-Care Edition is delivered as an audio book and a PDF. You can read it or lie back and listen to me read to you.
Check it out:
Read a sample:
“I have taken on certain online courses or programs that are very cumulative, time-sensitive, or otherwise not the sort of thing that can be easily left & then later returned to. I like with Beyond the Boundaries that it’s easier to do this! I’m currently re-listening to some of the audiobook chapters. It’s nice for fuzzy brain fog brains to be able to return to these things after breaks.” – chase – Victoria, BC, Canada
What you’ll get:
– A downloadable ebook and audio version. In total, over 30,000 words of wellness support, inclusion and action!
– A list of 500 Things to Do When You are Bed Bound and Bored (if you liked my viral blog 49 Things To Do When Bed Bound and Bored, you’ll LOVE this!)
– Exclusive Beyond the Boundaries manifesto to super-charge your intention.
– Special bonus resources including:
An interview with Vivienne McMaster, founder of Be Your Own Beloved: exploring self-compassion through self-portraiture. We talk about ways to make this accessible to people who are bed bound or house bound and how working with our image supports healing.
An interview with Huffington Post blogger Heidi McKenzie, founder of Alter Ur Ego wheelchair fashion company on how style can transform perceptions, conversations and connections, her experience as Ms Wheelchair Kentucky and creating an adaptable style solution/revolution.
You’ll also get exclusive printable posters of all your favourite fun things to do from bed to brighten your walls.
P.S You may also like The Ultimate List of Things To Do When Bed Bound And Bored and Sick, Tired and Bed Bound – What To Do