Gratitude & Grace List: Hygge Edition
Inspired by my dear friend Gala Darling, I’m taking my love lists out of my (midnight blue, star-spangled) journal and sharing them with you.
It’s been so misty here. I’ve been enjoying our woodburning fire, essay writing for college and puppy cwtching time. I am truly grateful for every beautiful day and for all the safety and support I have in this time and place.
Here are some more things I’m grateful for…
Little Things I Love:
* Crunchy leaves under my wheelchair wheels.
* Finding two marvellously iridescent feathers and trying to imagine what bird they could be from (what birds have rainbow feathers?).
* My peace lilies blossoming.
* Switching from a smartphone to a retro phone.
* Getting a pencil torch (metallic scarlet) to replace my smartphone torch and playing with it ALL the time ‘Do you need a torch? I HAVE ONE HERE!’ <-- me, constantly. * Watching the dogs be amused/bemused by pumpkins. * Drinking tea from a beautiful handmade teapot. * Making up gorgeous and delightful ethical self-care subscription boxes
* Listening to radio programs.
* Drinking goji berry and rosehip tea.
* Getting ready for winter – check out my winter wellness gratitude list here
* Planning my 2018 with Leonie Dawson’s amazing planners
* Reading period mystery novels.
* Planning the garden for next spring.
* Getting lovely letters about my new book on living well when house bound and bed bound. Check out Beyond the Boundaries: Finding Freedom and Fulfilment Within Four Walls. Self-Care Edition here
What are you grateful for? Let me know in the comments!
P.S Want more gratitude prompts and opportunities? Check out all my gratitude and grace lists here.