I’m proud to have you as an ambassador, a plant-based advocate, and a (well-paid) wellness trail blazer. Let’s dive in!
Thank you for being an awesome affiliate and using your blog, social media, word of mouth and generosity to spread the word about my offerings. I’m so happy to see you here and can’t wait to send you your affiliate payments.
First things first, every time you share about one of my products, always use your affiliate link (which you get be signing up here) because if you don’t we can’t track your payments and you don’t get paid! Get the behind-the-scenes sorted and then it’s simple. You share products of mine that you love, with those who’ll love them. Every time someone buys through your link I send you an affiliate payment, it’s my way of saying thank you for sending that connection my way.
If You Have a Website:
– Write a review of Prepping Your Kitchen for Plant Based Wellness and pop your affiliate link up in the post.
– Buy an extra copy and offer a giveaway on your website. You your affiliate link throughout, those who don’t win your giveaway can still come and buy.
– Put a badge in your blog or website sidebar (see badges below).
– Pop a shout-out in your next newsletter. Use the pre-written newsletter blast below.
– Interview me for your blog, pod-cast or TV show, just email Danielle AT GraceQuantock.com to set up a date.
– Include Prepping Your Kitchen for Plant Based Wellness in a link-round up, using your affiliate link.
– Write a list of your 5 favourite healing resources, and include Prepping Your Kitchen for Plant Based Wellness using your affiliate link.
– Include it as a recommended resource in your own e-products.
– Run short excerpts from Prepping Your Kitchen for Plant Based Wellness, or re-post my Wellness Provocateur Vlogs (for example, no. 7, Growing Herbs for Kitchen and Garden) – always giving credit- as easy blog content when you are in need of a break. Scatter your affiliate link throughout.
If You Have Email:
– Think of 6 people you feel would truly love Prepping Your Kitchen for Plant Based Wellness and email them to share about it’s existence. Pop your affiliate link in there so I can send you a thank-you payment when they buy.
– Submit a testimonial to Grace AT gracequantock.com, it’ll go up on our Sales Page, help people feel confident in their purchase and send traffic back to you too!
If You Have Social Media:
– Tweet a link to your review and add your affiliate link in too.
– Tweet your love for Plant Based Wellness and your affiliate link, cc. @Grace_Quantock and I’ll re-tweet you!
– Pull out your favourite quote from the guide and add your affiliate link as a tweet.
– Tweet your favourite image from the guide along with your affiliate link
– Use social media to chart your progress through the guide, your kitchen detox, re-stocking process and recipe love! Use twitter, Facebook and Instagram to share your #TrailBlazingWellness journey and include your affiliate link every time.
Social Media to Share
Replace the links below with Your Unique Affiliate Link. You can always shorted in using bitly.com to make it concise and twitter-friendly.
An expert w/27 years experience in plant based living helping you detox? Yes plse! I love @Grace_Quantock new e-guide bit.ly/plantbased
“I want energy. Plant-based food is so quick, full of nutrients+toxin free it makes me feel alive.” Agree? Join me bit.ly/plantbased
My friend @Grace_Quantock has fallen in love with her pantry + so have I! Want to join us? bit.ly/plantbased
Do you want to fall back in love with your kitchen? Let’s get excited bit.ly/plantbased
“When I first saw my home, I fell in love with the two (yes, TWO!) spacious pantries…Stocking them was a blast.” bit.ly/plantbased
I LOVE @Grace_Quantock new e-guide bit.ly/plantbased get your copy today and fall back in love with your kitchen and your body.
Want meal planning worksheets, printable food journal and other wellness goodies? Get them here: bit.ly/plantbased
Transitioning to a higher level of #healing #rawfood ? We’ve got your back: bit.ly/plantbased
Want secret wellness recipes + a #plantbased resource guide of all your healing essentials? I thought so, it’s here: bit.ly/plantbased
“I’ve experienced the unbelievable highs of a successful detox powered by dehydrating, juices and salad – and the profound doldrums (“is this all?”), while standing, uninspired, at the open refrigerator.” – @Grace_Quantock
Grace has been there, done it and got the dehydrator, now she’s sharing her plant-based wellness success tips with you in her new e-guide bit.ly/plantbased
“Our bodies are working to heal. 24/7 they are pressing onward toward this goal on our behalf. It’s our job to give our bodies the best possible environment to do so, to remove the things that are impeding this process and add in what we can to accentuate and accelerate – it”. Read more in wellness warrior and healing trail blazer, Grace Quantock’s new e-guide bit.ly/plantbased
How do we make plant based, high-raw alkaline food practical, possible and delicious?
For people with ongoing health challenges, who are time-strained, have children, or are caring for others every day?
How can the plant based lifestyle be broken down into daily tasks, so we can practice and love it long term?
It’s all here in @Grace_Quantock ‘s new e-guide bit.ly/plantbased
Promotional Copy/ Newsletter Blast
Prepping Your Kitchen For Plant-Based Wellness by Grace Quantock
A lightning quick and effective program to get your cupboards clean, your plate full of goodness and your energy sustainably super-powered.
Do you wish that the 3pm energy slump was just a distant memory?
You’ve seen all those Instagram green juice shots and raw cafe entrees but how do you shift from your current diet to that of a wellness warrior?
Are You Feeling:
– Your energy can’t keep up with your to do list.
– You have hundreds of recipe books but always seem to eat the same few meals.
– Bored by your food but bamboozled by all the conflicting health advice online.
– Overwhelmed by everything you should be doing and no idea where to start.
– Puzzled as to why pizza keeps sneaking into your shopping basket.
– Bloated, stressed and dreaming of fitting into your dress without spanx.
– Like you should be eating kale, but don’t like the taste and have no idea what to do with it?
Do You Want To:
– Enjoy boundless energy sustainably.
– Deepen your understanding of your body and food.
– Finally achieve even moods and happy smiles.
– Feel satisfied.
– Be free around food.
– Watch those last 10lb melting away.
– Look and feel like a million dollars (without spending a million).
– Love your happy stomach (and your luscious meals).
– Feel like your kitchen is the altar and your plate is the offering.
– Enjoy clear skin and happy hormones.
– Have a clear kitchen that’s a joy to use.
Prepping Your Kitchen for Plant Based Wellness is designed for people who are struggling with their weight, energy and day to day lives because of what’s in the kitchen and on their plate.
If you are ready to stop this endless frustration (and fit into your clothes comfortably) then this program is for you.
This is not “just” a book, rather it’s a full, yet lightning quick and effective book+course+worksheets+tips all rolled up into one handy product.
A fully illustrated and printable 26 page digital e-guide that leads you through a paced wellness program to a clear kitchen and happy plate.
Grace Quantock is an award winning international wellness expert, coach, motivational speaker and writer. She is the founder of Healing Boxes C.I.C. and Trail Blazing Wellness. Grace took the debilitating illnesses she lives with and used them as fuel for her passion.
She created Prepping Your Kitchen For Plant-Based Wellness to make transitioning and living a plant based life easier and more awesome.
She believes life is for celebrating, that you are worth dressing up for and that everyone can create an environment for healing in their lives.
With 27 years of plant based living under her belt, Grace is the perfect person to guide you on your next wellness journey.
She is thriving with multiple autoimmune illnesses and lives in south Wales.