Chronic illness and running your own business?
Disability and entrepreneurship?
Caring responsibilities along with earning needs?
I’ve been there, and in the face of multiple disabilities, I not only consistently defied my prognoses; I overhauled my diet, earned a degree (with honours), built a global business, & launched a worldwide non-profit foundation.
When you have a change-the-world-build-a-business dream and want to see it in reality, then head this way. Too many of us are held back by the illness/no time/no money struggles and the world needs what you have to offer. I want to help you live your business dreams too, that’s why I’ve created Blazing Hearts Flight School: Pursuits and Passion for People Living With Limitations ™ (previously Phoenix Flight School).
Blazing Hearts Flight School: Pursuits and Passion for People Living With Limits ™ includes:
- Detoxing your diagnosis story and shifting what’s holding you back.
- Assessing your healing environment to create space and support to build your dreams.
- Forging a personal relationship with resilience.
- Reframing struggles into assets and calling in the allies
- Developing compassionate awareness.
- Deep dive for your magic: finding what’s in your soul and world to work with.
- Discovering the edges, finding the container for your work.
- Blessing your beginning
- Refining as a practice
- Space for sweetness in life
- How to work at reduced capacity, save energy and cope with flare-ups.
- Asset protection: the most vaulable part of your business? It’s you.
- Legacy building and exit plans
All content is copyright 2014 Grace Quantock Trailblazing Wellness Ltd, all rights reserved. This content may not be transmitted or used in any form, for any purpose. Or used in another course without my written permission.
This is a program to support you in living your business – no matter what’s holding you back.
Right now, I’m offering this as one on one coaching and I have a small number of beta coaching spots available so contact me here to discuss.
Sign up below to be notified when we open our doors for enrollment.