L’Erin Alta is a spiritual mentor for resilient women who have survived a great something and cobbled their lives back together, Tour Guide Through the Shadowy Places, High Priestess of Sacred Space, Deep Listener and the soul guide. She’s graced the cover of Inspired Coach Magazine and she runs retreats, workshops and one on one intensives for women to connect to their deepest truths.
In this Trailblazer Interview we talk about:
- Resilience in our work, our souls, our lives
- Relationship to resilience when resilience isn’t pushing through but
- Learning how to be in her body
- Her experience post brain surgery
- The unsustainability of the hustle mentality
- Learning to be gracious with oneself
- Coping when you’ve been denied credit by the bank of your body
- Useful links: Being Type-A With Chronic Illness, I Hate to Break it To You, But You Are Not A Robot .
Read transcript: Trailblazer_Interview_LErin_Alta_and_Psyche_Soma_Resilience
What’s your favourite takeaway from this interview? Let me know in the comments!
P.S You may also like more trailblazer interviews here