Kayla Kurin is the founder of Aroga Yoga, she’s a yoga therapist, teacher and health advocate who works with people who are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. Is that you?
*That sound you just heard was everyone reading this raising their hands simultaneously.*
I’m so excited to share her work with you, especially knowing that many of you are, like me, living with illness and in caring roles, working to make yoga accessible day to day.
In this Trailblazer Interview we talk about:
– Kayla’s journey to accessible yoga
– Yoga to try if you are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired
– How to do yoga when you have chronic illness
– Top tips to be kind to yourself in your yoga practice
– Yoga for body acceptance not being able to do yoga like on Instagram
– The one thing you can do today to access yoga with compassion for where you are
Watch the video here:
Listen to this interview as a podcast:
View/download transcript of the interview.
Check out the trailblazing offer Kayla has for us:
Signed up and can’t wait till October? Download a free 20 minute video from Aroga Yoga here today.