Betsan Corkhill is the founder of social enterprise Stitch Links. Betsan was a senior physiotherapist before becoming frustrated with a system which didn’t allow her the time to work with patients as she needed to, especially for long term conditions. Her work led her to Stitch Links.
In this Trailblazer Interview we talk about:
– What is therapeutic knitting?
– Using knitting as expression and art therapy.
– The groundbreaking research which utilises crafts, in particular knitting, to improve wellbeing.
– Knitting for people with physical issues and mental health challenges.
– Radicalised Knitting.
– How YOU can get involved.