We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers toGrace Quantock Trailblazing Wellness Ltd. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
A blog, coaching and products for sale – (the “Service”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
- Email address in order to subscribe visitors who have requested our newsletter.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence to keep a record showing your request has been carried out to your satisfaction.
- When ordering or registering on our site we collect information when you register, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form to be able to complete your order, send you the newsletter and collect your survey/form responses.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site, including invoicing, collecting payment and of the fulfilment of your orders for tax purposes.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access through Google Analytics to make sure the content is relevant and tailored to the site users.
- For the purpose of running competitions to allow prizes to be awarded.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These are Paypal, Mailchimp, Gumroad, Zapier, Google Analytics. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
What We Use the Information for.
- Personalise your experience
- To improve our website
- To process transactions
- To improve our customer service
- To run a contest, survey or similar.
We hate spam as much as you do. We will never send you any unsolicited e-mail. If you choose to subscribe to any service we may offer you will receive as regular e-newsletters from us. Clear unsubscribe details are always shown on emails from us.
We keep this information safe by storing it in password-protected accounts and limiting access to it to the Data Controller. This information is only kept as long as necessary and then deleted.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all. The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorised manner. When you place an order on our website, you will be directed to Gumroad or Paypal where safe payment can be made. (PayPal is regulated by the FSA.)
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at grace AT gracequantock.com. You may ask for any information we hold on you to be deleted.
Users have well-defined rights under the GDPR when it comes to having access to their personal data. By submitting a user access request, also known as a Subject Access Request (or SAR), we will provide the following information free of charge:
- What personal information pertaining to the user is being processed
- Why this information is being processed
- Who has access to this personal information about the user
- How this personal information is being used in automated decisions
- What processes are using this information
A user access request will be completed within 30 days and include a copy of the personal information.
If you would like to make a Subject Access Request, please email Data Protection Officer and Data Controller at grace AT gracequantock.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Updated: May 19th 2018.