I’m so excited to have been interviewed on my friend Alana Sheeran‘s amazing podcast.
Come and check it out…listen here.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- What it means to be a “trailblazer”
- Grace’s journey through autoimmune illness
- Surviving and living well
- Why Grace creates “healing boxes”
- Why body glitter? (Why not?)
- Rising from the ashes of grief
- This is ME and it’s NOT my fault
- Beware of judgments
- Toolkit for the newly diagnosed (on Grace’s website)
- Stages of healing
- Awareness is a process
- How to answer the question, “So, what’s WRONG with you?”
- How to handle probing questions from others
- Redefining exercise
- Find what WORKS for you
- Micro-volunteering: What is it?
- How illness affects relationships
- How Grace and her husband, Linus, make their relationship work
- How to make your doctor’s appointment NOT be the focus of your day
Come and check it out…listen here & do subscribe on iTunes as Alana’s podcast is awesome and you don’t want to miss any of her amazing offerings.
What’s your top tip on living well with illness? Let me know in the comments!